With the above-stated result, PVN achieved 74% of the annual revenue plan.
Vietnam Oil and Gas Group (PVN) just proclaimed its business results of August and the first 8 months of 2014.
In particular, by August end of 2014, PVN conducted trial drilling of 21 oil wells.
In August 2014, a new oil field, Cendor II, included in Malaysia PM304 lot, was put into operation by PVN, making the total number of 5 new oil fieldsin 8 months.
- Total oil production outputof August alone was 2.16 million tonnes, bringing the total output of the first eight months to 2.16 million tonnes, achieving 71% of the year’s plan.
- Electricity productivityof August was 0.99 billion kWh, or 10.54 billion kWh altogether for 8 months, reaching 67.1% of the year’s plan.
- Fertilizer productivityof August was 149.1 thousand tonnes, or 1.08 million tonnes totally for eight months, equal to 71% of the year’s plan. Of which, Phu My and Ca mau Fertilizer Plantscontributed 573.7 thousand tonnes, equal to 107% of the set plan, and 503.8 thousand tonnes, 102% of the set plan, respectively.
- PVN’s gasoline productivitywas 580 thousand tonnes in August, or 3.46 million tonnes in total for eight months, equal to 75% of the year’s plan. Of which, Phu My Condensate Processing Plant contributed 240 thousand tonnesand Dung Quoc Oil Refinery contributed 3.21 million tonnes. Total productivity of 8 months of Dung Quoc Oil Refinery was 3.48 million tonnes, equal to 72% of the year’s plan.
- Fiber productivitywas 7.39 thousand tonnes in August, bringing the total productivity of 8 months to 22 thousand tonnes.
Total revenue of all PVN’s affiliates was VND 492 trillion, fulfilling 74% of the year’s plan.
PVNcontributed VND 112 trillionto the State Budget, equal to 80% of the year’s plan.